Brunello wine tour
Excellent grapes, great skill in the cellar, long aging in wooden barrels – all of these contribute to the making of Brunello, one of the most highly regarded wines in the world. Our tour offers the opportunity to taste fine wines in one of the best wineries of the area and visit Montalcino, centre of the Brunello wine denomination, as well as the beautiful Abbey of St. Antimo and the wonderful surrounding area.
The tour includes:
• Shuttle service to and from your accommodation.
• Private, air-conditioned minibus for up to 8 people.
• Expert bilingual (English-Italian) guide.
• Wine tastings at two renowned wineries near Montalcino. These are wineries that have been reviewed in the best wine magazines.
• Guided tour of Montalcino and its fortress and short break for shopping for local products and local crafts.
• Visit the Abbey of St. Antimo.
• Sampling of bruschetta, meats and cheeses from Tuscany.
• Possibility to buy wine at the wineries visited at reasonable prices. (Shipped to almost all parts of the world).
• Photos of the tour.
Montalcino, centre of the Brunello wine zone of Tuscany
The Abbey of Sant’ Antimo near Montalcino