Our Tuscany Tours
Here we list some of our tours. These will give you some idea of the kind of service we offer.
Feel free to contact us with your details of your specific wishes and we’ll create a tour to match.
For small groups, up to 8 persons, we use our air-conditioned minibuses. We can also provide large coaches for bigger groups, and of course, we can take you around Chianti in one of our luxury cars.
- Brunello wine tour (two wineries, Montalcino, Abbey of Sant’ Antimo.
- Chianti Tour.
- Fashion Outlet Shopping Tour.
- Hot Springs and Thermal Spa Tour (visits to natural outdoor hot springs or a spa – as you choose).
- Maranello Tour (Ferrari Museum near Modena, lunch, wine tasting and Balsamic vinegar manufacture).
- Pisa-Lucca Tour.
- Sienna Tour.
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour.
In addition to the Tuscany tours listed above, we offer the following very flexible tours:
- A tour of the home town of Leonardo da Vinci, the village of Vinci, with a visit to the da Vinci museum there.
- Etruscan Tombs Tour to the archaeological zones at Populona and Vetulonia.
- A tour to visit the ruined Abbey of San Galgano and the “Sword in the Rock” in the Hermitage of Montesiepi.
- A visit to the town dedicated to Pinocchio – Collodi. This is especially for children.
- A day at seaside at Viareggio / Forte dei Marmi or Castiglione della Pescaia / Punta Ala).
- Florence follies of the night (Sexy Disco Excelsior).